Our California Real Estate Litigation Practice
Our real estate litigation practice includes:
- Commercial leases: We represent clients in landlord-tenant disputes involving commercial leases. These cases frequently involve a breached lease agreement, such as failure to pay rent. If you have questions about your rights in a commercial eviction or lease dispute, we can assist you.
- Listing agreement commission claims: Our firm advises clients involved in commission dispute claims. Was the agreed upon commission augmented? Did the seller refuse to sell the property after the offer was accepted? Did the broker violate the business and professional code of conduct? Did the broker violate the fiduciary duty to his or her client? We answer our clients' questions about their rights and obligations in claims involving real estate broker commission disputes.
- Real estate fraud/misrepresentation: Property owners are frequently taken advantage of by someone they trust. For example, you may have been asked to sign a document you thought was only granting permission to talk to your lender - when actually the document was a quitclaim deed, signing over the title of your property. Other clients have been taken advantage of by people claiming to help get them out of foreclosure - when actually, the alleged friend purchased the property under our client's nose. We help clients fight back against these types of fraudulent conduct.
- Disclosure disputes: Property sellers are required to make disclosure of known property defects, title defects and other pertinent issues about the property so that buyers can make informed decisions when signing the buy-sell agreement. If the seller failed to disclose certain issues, we can help you hold the seller responsible.
- Other real estate litigation: We are also capable of advising clients in boundary line disputes, land use/zoning disputes and other real estate issues in California.
If you are involved in real estate litigation in El Monte or surrounding communities, you can trust in the Law Offices of Edward C. Ip to provide straightforward answers. We focus on our clients' bottom line and ensure they are protected throughout real estate disputes.
Contact Us for San Gabriel Property Attorneys
Contact us to consult with a skilled San Gabriel property lawyer. Reduced rate for first hour consultation to discuss your situation. We are available weekends and evenings by appointment, and our attorneys can counsel clients in Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin as well as Spanish, Punjabi and Hindi.
**The information provided on this post does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; rather, all information, content, and material on this post are for informational purposes only.**