Our lawyers at the Law Offices of Edward C. Ip & Associates are committed to providing tailored legal representation to you in a wide variety of ways. The following are our common areas of practice.
Our Practice Areas
- Real estate litigation: We represent clients in real estate disputes involving commission disputes, commercial lease disputes and contract disputes.
- Buy-sell disputes: Our law firm represents buyers and sellers in real estate purchase and sale disputes.
- Disclosure disputes: Sellers are required by law to provide specific information to buyers. We assist both sellers and buyers with disputes involving such disclosure requirements.
- Boundary "fence line" disputes: Our attorneys help with encroachment, easement and other boundary dispute issues.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: Our law firm represents both landlord and tenants in landlord-tenant disputes.
- Foreclosure: We assist people in threat of foreclosure.
- Estate litigation: In cases involving will contests and estate disputes, we provide experienced legal advice to individuals and families.
- Construction defects: If the project was not done properly, when there are defects, talk to an experienced attorney.
- Construction disputes: When two sides disagree, we will help our client find the facts and decide what to do.
- Construction damage: When a new home does not meet accepted standards, we can explain your rights.
- Mechanic's lien: Timing is important when you need to file a preliminary notice.
- Extra work claims: Were additional requirements added after work started?
- Time delays: Time delays on a construction project can cost time, money and frustration.
- Uniform building codes: If a contract fails to meet building codes and does not repair the problem, contact an attorney.
- Design/build contracts: In a design/build contract, the contractor cannot shift blame to a supplier.
We also cover different areas of civil litigation. Our attorneys handle cases from Bankruptcy to Wills and Trusts. If your type of case is not above, we still can help. Call (626) 228-0638 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Los Angeles County attorneys.