Los Angeles Landlord-Tenant Laws
At the Law Offices of Edward C. Ip & Associates, APC, we represent both landlords and tenants in landlord-tenant disputes. Due to our deep understanding and experience with California property laws, we are able to provide results that matter to our landlord-tenant clients.
Contact Us ∙ 626-228-0638 ∙ Los Angeles Landlord-Tenant Laws Attorneys
The Law Offices of Edward C. Ip & Associates, APC, in El Monte, California, fights hard for its landlord and tenant clients. Our real estate litigation practice handles all types of landlord-tenant disputes, ranging from lease and contract disputes to eviction and rent-control issues. We are ready to fight for your rights, whether in negotiations, mediation or in the courtroom.
No matter how complicated your landlord-tenant dispute is, we have the skills and experience to effectively advocate on your behalf. Send us an e-mail or call us at 626-228-0638 to schedule a consultation with one of our Los Angeles landlord-tenant laws lawyers.
Whether you are a California commercial or residential landlord, we can help you with your landlord dispute. Types of landlord representation issues in California may involve:
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiating lease agreements
- Breach of lease agreement/contract
- Enforcement of lease agreement
- Possession and unlawful retainer
- Eviction representation
- Eviction notices
- Unpaid or lost rents/utilities
- Damage to property claims
- Premises liability and main occupier issues
- Commercial lease disputes
- Condos and co-ops
We also provide experienced representation for tenants in California. As a tenant, you have rights that must be upheld. We can assist you in all kinds of tenant issues involving:
- Wrongful eviction
- Improper eviction notice
- Failure to return security deposits
- Failure to pay interest on security deposits
- Lease/contract dispute
- Violation of lease agreements/terms
- Failure to maintain premises
- Failure to make repairs
- Premises liability/negligent security
- Commercial tenant disputes
- Residential tenant disputes
Contact Us About Orange County Eviction Notice Renters Rights
Are you a landlord or tenant in California and require quality legal representation? Contact us today. We offer reduced rate for first hour consultation regarding your case. Our Los Angeles lawyers are available during weekend and evening hours by appointment, and we accept credit cards. We can counsel clients in Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin as well as Spanish, Punjabi and Hindi.